To care for and extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these tips:
- Avoid direct Water, excessive sweat, lotion, perfume, hairspray, antibacterial gels or any other harsh chemicals.
- NEVER wear any jewelry in the hot tub, pool or ocean. Chlorine, salt water and heat may permanently damage it.
- Store it in the original packaging or a soft pouch. Exposure to open air may dull the plating due to pollution and humidity.
- To avoid scratches or stones falling out, please be careful not to drop it or knock your jewelry against hard surfaces while wearing it (especially for rings and bracelets).
- Be gentle in opening and closing clasps, remove earring stoppers and pressing on earring posts. Such delicate and thin metal cannot stand a lot of pressure. To make it stronger means making it thicker, and that would diminish its beauty.
- Appreciate that jewelry with more skin contact, likes rings and bracelets, will fade faster than earrings and pendants, and manage your use and expectations accordingly.